Medical Technologist/Analytical Chemist (Hurricane, WV)
MedTest Laboratories is seeking a qualified Medical Technologist/Analytical Chemist with experience in the Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) equipment and testing techniques.
* BS degree in Medical Technology/Life Sciences/Biology/Chemistry.
* Proficiency in Liquid and Gas Chromatography techniques, and Mass Spectrometry techniques.
* Perform appropriate QA/QC procedures.
* Calibration, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting of equipment.
* Review and reports laboratory results.
* Strong computer skills, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communications skills.
Please submit CV along with copies of certificates and license by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 304-945-9093
Competitive salary and will be determined on the basis of education and experience.